Physiotherapist Katie Mitchell offers over 16 years experience in assessing, diagnosing, treating and managing musculo-skeletal injuries—all in the privacy of her quiet clinic in Nelson BC.
- Get you moving and keep you moving.
- Are highly educated experts in physical function, movement, and mobility.
- Have advanced knowledge in anatomy, physiology and biomechanics of the human body.
- Use specialised hands on treatment to restore, maintain, and maximise optimal function and quality of life
- Are trained to assess your condition, diagnose the problem, and help you understand what’s wrong. Your treatment plan will take into account your lifestyle, activities, and general health.
Physiotherapists offer a range of services:-
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation to decrease pain and stiffness
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Muscle re-education to improve control
- Soft tissue mobilisation
- Use of various modalities including needling, muscle stimulation, ultrasound and laser
- Assisting with the use of aids, braces, splints, crutches and walking stick
“I love what I do. My goal is to get people back to doing what they love doing.”
– Katie Mitchell